- PROTEIN PLUS VEGETABLES adds effortless nutrition to your every day, sweetened with stevia added sugar, and 120 calories per serving.
- 20 GRAMS OF VEGAN PROTEIN from pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- MADE WITH GREEN VEGETABLES including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on the go healthy protein powder for women and men.
- KETO-FRIENDLY PROTEIN POWDER with four grams net carbs, gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non-whey, and low glycemic. Not a medical food
- REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS that are good for the body, feed the mind and respect the planet. Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND, OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
A lot of plant based powders stink and taste horrible but not Vega. Vanilla is a great flavor base if you mix spinach and fruit in your smoothies. I will be trying another flavor soon. Very pleased with the price and quality.
Amazingly good stuff! Blends well and I can tell the difference in my energy levels. I have tried many for many years. This is a good product.
Consistently get this brand of protein powder here on for two reasons. One, it is a natural product and pretty much the only kind in that category that actually tastes really good. Two, can't beat the prices on here.I love making these for my breakfast in my nutribullet. Throw a scoop of this in with some kale and strawberries-- nutritious, delicious, and filling. Good start to the day.
Best protein powder we have come across yet!