- MORE THAN JUST PROTEIN. 25% DV OF 12 vitamins and minerals per serving, four grams of fiber, one gram of omega-3 ALA, and Antioxidants. From real, plant-based ingredients to give you a head start on your daily essentials.
- 20 GRAMS OF VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER from pea protein, flaxseed, and hemp protein contains all nine essential amino acids.
- MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE, blend a serving of powder with your favorite nut butter or a serving of fruit to make a delicious plant-based meal replacement smoothie for women and men on the go.
- KETO-FRIENDLY PROTEIN POWDER with two grams net carbs, gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non whey, low glycemic, and Non-GMO Project Verified. Not a medical food
- MADE WITH GREENS AND VEGGIES including broccoli, carrot juice, kale, and organic spirulina. Sweetened with stevia, no added sugar. Vega Essentials is an excellent source of Vitamin D and antioxidant Vitamins A & C to help support the immune system.
- SHAKE, BLEND, OR BAKE. Shake with 1.5 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a delicious vegan protein shake with a smooth taste and texture. Bake with powder by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 18 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, contents may settle during shipping. Don't worry, that's normal. Youre still getting all the servings listed on your product.
After trying a multitude of brands of protein powder over the past two years, this one is the favorite of our entire household. I like mine just mixed with water; my daughter mixes hers with water, coffee, or coconut milk, and my husband prefers his mixed with almond or 2% milk
Another Vega shake variety, this is lower in calories (130/serving) than the all-in-one shake (170 calories) Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Chocolate, Large Tub,30.9 oz , which also has 20 grams of protein, but it has only half the vitamins/minerals and "greens" servings per serving. If used as a supplement to regular meals, to ensure protein intake, it might be a better choice.
Add fruit and tastes delicious - banana with unsweetened cocoa powder is my favorite. I make more with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Very creamy.
Always good. I have tried other brands but I like the flavor of Vega better than the rest.
Absolutely love this