- All-in-one nutritional protein shake with 20g complete protein from organic pea protein, organic quinoa, organic hemp protein & chia.
- 7 alkalizing greens, 9 nutrient-dense fruits & veggies, 4 carbs, less than 1g of sugar, 3g of fiber.
- 2 full servings of fruits & veggies per serving. Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, and Acai.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free
- Add one scoope to 12 Oz or more to your beverage of choice, craft the ultimate smoothie or add to your favorite recipe.
Absolutely love this protein
Amazing Grass Protein Superfood Original is my favorite protein powder, and it's a bonus that it has greens, veggies, and fruits too. No dairy or soy powder and it's vegan which is great. It doesn't contain stevia, which is a huge plus. It's not flavored using chocolate or anything else like that, which is also a very big plus. If I were to make a recommendation to the brand though, I'd add probiotics and digestive enzymes to the mix. My favorite way to prepare it in blender as a smoothie is as follows: apple cider juice or water and apple sauce for fiber, flaxseed oil, B vitamin supplement drops, this "Protein Superfood," frozen fruit such as blackberries, raspberries, and acai, and optionally a banana or an additional greens mix with the probiotics and enzymes. It's good for breakfast or later in the day, or half in the morning and half before dinner. Yum! and satisfying. I get excited and happy for the next day if I decide the night before that I will make one the next morning to bring to work.
Delicious protein option without the whey side effects. Will definitely buy again.
Good flavor, I've lost 10 pounds plus. Satisfies hunger, I don't eat as much at all anymore. Sometimes, I add bananas and or Strawberries to it to add additional flavor, with my almond milk. I feel full!!