- PROTEIN PLUS VEGETABLES adds effortless nutrition to your every day, sweetened with stevia added sugar, and 120 calories per serving.
- 20 GRAMS OF VEGAN PROTEIN from pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- MADE WITH GREEN VEGETABLES including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on the go healthy protein powder for women and men.
- KETO-FRIENDLY PROTEIN POWDER with four grams net carbs, gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non-whey, and low glycemic. *Not a medical food
- REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS that are good for the body, feed the mind and respect the planet. Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND, OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 17 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, contents may settle during shipping. Dont worry, that's normal. Youre still getting all the servings listed on your product.
Great for when you are in a hurry, and want to get your protein in the morning.
Let me start by saying I have not liked Vega protein powders before, I found them to have a weird aftertaste. However, I recently ordered the Proteins & Greens salted caramel flavor on a whim and it is amazing! No weird aftertaste like some of the others. I mixed it in chocolate almond milk and it tastes just like Starbucks's salted caramel mocha! Definitely give this one a shot!
The flavor is great. You feel like you're getting an expensive coffee rather than a healthy protein shake.
I received this yesterday, as far as plant based protein powders go, this is by far my favorite. It doesn’t have the weird after taste most of them have and is no where near as gritty/chalky as some of the more expensive ones. If you’re used to plant based proteins you know the flavor is never good, this one isn’t bad. I read some reviews about it making them have to go the the bathroom a lot. I already use a green drink mix with kale and broccoli so my digestive system is used to that. I love that there are a good amount of vegetable powders in this. I will definitely be staying with his brand.
Caramel taste is the best I’ve had so far and it works amazing as a creamer replacement for coffee. I scoop of Vega protein and greens caramel and chocolate flavored coffee and your morning is set.